We had a great time celebrating Sue's birthday today. One of the best parts of the celebration was a surprise visit from her brother Dan, who was in Charlotte for some work stuff and came to Atlanta for a conference or something and spent the night with us. I made a strawberry cake with plenty of frosting on it, and our server at Cafe Milano's did a great job taking care of us.
I love our family, and I love it when we have celebrations together like this. As the kids get older I know we'll have this less, which makes it all the more fun while we get to be together. Woohoo!
Enjoyed watercolor class
While we were at the Marietta Art In The Park event a could of weeks ago Sue saw some water lily paintings that she really liked...
-
Sue had a sign language class party at our house today. Their class has been her small group at church this semester. Everyone enjoyed talki...
-
She was cleaning out the big van this afternoon and came in crying. She had found one of the flyers from the memorial service for her siste...
-
This has practically become a tradition for Sue. She's been able to interpret parts of the Atlanta Passion Play now for 4 or 5 years; ...
